Saturday, June 26, 2010

Straight A's

I got straight A's for final grades on my report card. YAY!!! :) That means I'll be in accelerated LAR and Math! I sent a bunch of people an email about this, and I spelled accelerated "excelerated!" LOL! My cousin Max replied and said, "Thank goodness there wasn’t an option to be in accelerated spelling… it’s spelled accelerated" Grrrr....that made me angry. It was funny though, because I was talking about how I got into accel, and spelled the word wrong! (LOL, nerdy grammar joke, srry)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! I was in both this past year. To tell you the truth, the difference between the accel and academic classes aren't that big. In LAR, the main difference was that we read "I Am The Cheese" (a confusing book that makes no sense until the end of it) while academic read "Pigman" and our tests and quizzes were harder. Otherwise, the material is basically the same. In math, the material is the same except we covered everything quicker so we had a party at the end :). Now I'm nervous because 8th grade accel math is at the same level as 9th grade advanced math!

    ReplyDelete