Saturday, June 5, 2010

Friday Night Services

Rachel and I went to services last night at our temple. It was fun. The after-service food was amazing! There was decorative brownies with fudge, chocolate and white chocolate chips on top, black and white cookies, and cookies with sprinkles...yum! Afterwards, my brother, Rachel and I made up a different version of Patty Cake! I started typing it, but then my brother yelled at me for sharing it with the world, even though I only have 15 followers.
I will also but this on the Sachel blog because it has to do with Sachel.

2 comments:

  1. you spelled "put" wrong when you said," I will also but this on Sachel blog..." That's funny!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How does your version of patty cake go? mine is:
    patty cookie patty cookie baker's woman
    bake me a cookie as sloooow as you can
    first you mix it, and ice it, and mark it with an A
    then put it in the oven for Aliza and all of her friends! :)

    ReplyDelete