Thursday, November 26, 2009

How to become a follower on my blog

did u know there's a free way to follow my blog? you will get emailed updates of my blog and everything!!! it's free! Just scroll down on this page and look on the sidebar. towards the bottom on the right, there's a button that says "follow". click that, and you can set up a free account on my blog! your username will be posted on the followers list, so please don't include any personal information!

Also, you may comment on posts! Did you know that? Just click add comment while reading a post, and you can tell me how you liked it!

8 comments:

  1. I'm a follower on my own blog! btw, to add a comment on a post, you must double click the post first, THEN, you'll see the add comment bar

    ReplyDelete
  2. another way to easily follow my blog is, at the top there's the word follow, just click on that, and you can set up your free account!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sarah,
    I just joined your blog!
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. everyone! my mom figured out how 2 b a follower! pleez post a comment for me or her if u need help becoming a follower

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, sarah... this is pretty cool. cant wait 2 c u t the reunion!!! (ur going rite?)

    ReplyDelete
  7. that last post was from mira, sorry, forgot 2 rite my name!

    ReplyDelete
  8. yah, I'm going to the reunion, Mira!! :)
    C u there!!!!
    I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete