Friday, November 27, 2009

blog deluxe membership club sign-ups here!

Everyone!!!!!! My blog is starting a deluxe membership club! Just comment on this post and add your name to our list of commented names and you'll become a deluxe member! Deluxe memberships cost no money, and every month, I'll make a special post for just deluxe members! I'm definitely going to become one! Deluxe members will receive special emails every month about a special job that they should do, (Example: comment on a post and convince other people to comment.) Deluxe members will do community service for this blog and every month on this blog, I'll make a post thanking the deluxe members! If you become a deluxe member, you will receive a post all about you that people can comment on and ask you questions!Please become a deluxe member! If your interested, write your name in a comment to sign up!!! I'm going to sign up!

6 comments:

  1. singstar98 will be a deluxe member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Richard Jordan said....
    Sure! Sign me up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. shoobedoobe and frankjoebob 1 are joining

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, right now, the final list is...
    singstar98 (me)
    Rich Jordan
    lynn jordan
    jules
    shoobedoobe
    frankjoebob1
    any1 else want to join?

    ReplyDelete