Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!!

Happy Halloween Bloggers! This is Singstar98 with the Halloween report! It's November 1! Wanna
know my Halloween schedule from yesterday? Alright! Stop begging! I'll tell you! First, I had
a callback for the show, Annie, then I went home and got into my costume. Then, I went to Performing school and since I missed a few classes, all I had was acting, lunch, and song interp.
Then, it was 2:50-ish and I finished getting ready. Then, at 3:30, I trick or treated. At 5:30, I had pizza. At 6:10, I went trick-or -treating again. At 8, I had a party! The end!


2 comments:

  1. Wow, that sounds like a busy day. A typical schedule for you. Hope you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i definitely had fun on Halloween! Though it was raining, it was a fun AND busy day! btw, in that show Annie, I got Connie Boylan and Annette the servant.

    ReplyDelete