Sunday, February 14, 2010

Bobsled course

my neighbors have a huge hill for a driveway, so they made a bobsled course! it goes all the way from the top of their drive-way to the middle of their also huge backyard!!! It goes sooo fast! They called over a lot of people to ride it! There were 4 sleds: 2 really fast orange ones, a too fat blue one, and a red one that always fell over. We tried to stick to the orange ones. My neighbor and I went on the red one for the first time together and I fell on her, then we tried again, and she fell on me! What a day! Also, a UPS driver got out of his truck, just to try our bobsled course! He got the record for the fastest time to get half-way down! My neighbor Mackenzie got the record for going the fastest all the way down! It was soooo fun!!!

1 comment: